`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im thinking of doing not 1 but 2 crazy ideas and of course I need help : )

RE: Im thinking of doing not 1 but 2 crazy ideas and of course I need help : )
I said 6 because 6 top loaders is all that will fit. When mine works correctly, I don't have to put the boxes around them, it recognizes the separate images on its own. When it doesn't work correctly, I have to put the boxes around the image. That still save a lot of time, but not as much as when it works correctly.

[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

Hey bman,

First off..... ur nuts!! Big Grin

LOL! J/K dude. I think that wud be awesome if u cud find the patience AND sanity to scan each one of ur cards. Becuz, I for one, wud LOVE to see ur Marino pc!! Anything from base to autos.... I wanna see it all!! Especially those mid-late 1990's inserts & parallels (u know I LOVE THOSE!!!)

Secondly, I think it wud be a great project to get the 150 players, but thats also gonna be very time consuming and not to mention expensive. But I say, if u got the $$ and the drive, then go for it brotha!!

And incase u need a list of Packers Greats/Fav's for ur list.... Im happy to help!! Smile

Off the top of my head:

Brett Favre... Aaron Rodgers... Bart Starr... Jim Taylor... Paul Hornung... Ahman Green... Dorsey Levens... Edgar Bennett... William Henderson... John Kuhn (No cards unfortunately)... Donald Driver... Greg Jennings... Antonio Freeman... Robert Brooks... James Jones... Jordy Nelson... Ryan Grant... James Starks... Mark Chmura... Keith Jackson... Jermichael Finley... Forrest Gregg... Gilbert Brown... Jerry Kramer... Willie Davis... Sterling Sharpe... Ray Nitschke... Herb Adderley... James Lofton... Bill Schroeder... Charles Woodson... Nick Collins... Leroy Butler... Clay Matthews... AJ Hawk...

Ok. I guess thats it for now, lol.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-11-2012, 09:05 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I have 2 extra autos
[Image: scanScan-111016-0002.jpg]
[Image: 2000UpperDeckGameJerseyAutographsGoldEddieGeorge.jpg]

As for the kodak scanner. Mine does as many scans as I want. I can put a 9 card sheet and make boxes around each card. It then saves them as 9 separate scans
I like both of them. Would prefer the on card jersey auto though : ) Can you give me a price on both?

Also 9 cards at one time would be a large time saver thats for sure.
(01-11-2012, 09:32 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Hey bman,

First off..... ur nuts!! Big Grin

LOL! J/K dude. I think that wud be awesome if u cud find the patience AND sanity to scan each one of ur cards. Becuz, I for one, wud LOVE to see ur Marino pc!! Anything from base to autos.... I wanna see it all!! Especially those mid-late 1990's inserts & parallels (u know I LOVE THOSE!!!)

Secondly, I think it wud be a great project to get the 150 players, but thats also gonna be very time consuming and not to mention expensive. But I say, if u got the $$ and the drive, then go for it brotha!!

And incase u need a list of Packers Greats/Fav's for ur list.... Im happy to help!! Smile

Off the top of my head:

Brett Favre... Aaron Rodgers... Bart Starr... Jim Taylor... Paul Hornung... Ahman Green... Dorsey Levens... Edgar Bennett... William Henderson... John Kuhn (No cards unfortunately)... Donald Driver... Greg Jennings... Antonio Freeman... Robert Brooks... James Jones... Jordy Nelson... Ryan Grant... James Starks... Mark Chmura... Keith Jackson... Jermichael Finley... Forrest Gregg... Gilbert Brown... Jerry Kramer... Willie Davis... Sterling Sharpe... Ray Nitschke... Herb Adderley... James Lofton... Bill Schroeder... Charles Woodson... Nick Collins... Leroy Butler... Clay Matthews... AJ Hawk...

Ok. I guess thats it for now, lol.
Im definitely nuts I collect the ONE great qb who never won a ring...Anywho thanks for the Packers list. Some are on the list, some are not on the list and some are maybes.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-12-2012, 02:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I like both of them. Would prefer the on card jersey auto though : ) Can you give me a price on both?

Also 9 cards at one time would be a large time saver thats for sure.

Im definitely nuts I collect the ONE great qb who never won a ring...Anywho thanks for the Packers list. Some are on the list, some are not on the list and some are maybes.
Pmed you
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Sigh... started scanning... again... my scanner wont break them up for me... hopefully roxio has a setting to make it easier... If not, this might not make it to individual scans anytime soon.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-12-2012, 09:06 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Sigh... started scanning... again... my scanner wont break them up for me... hopefully roxio has a setting to make it easier... If not, this might not make it to individual scans anytime soon.
Oh yeah its hard to find a program that does it. Its called Batch scanning. there was one that would do it but they wanted like $85 for the program. I tried looking for one after my Kodak started heating up and stopped connecting to my computer. Maybe a new scanner?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-12-2012, 02:17 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Oh yeah its hard to find a program that does it. Its called Batch scanning. there was one that would do it but they wanted like $85 for the program. I tried looking for one after my Kodak started heating up and stopped connecting to my computer. Maybe a new scanner?
My scanners a month and a half old... LOL...
I got to page 32 of my first of 6 Marino binders and somehow deleted my folder. I took it as a sign. LOL.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.