`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Packers Mailday!

Awesome Packers Mailday!
Got a few cards and a picture in the mail today. Will cover the cards first and get to the picture at the end.

Got back a custom TTM auto from current Chiefs QB Coach Jim Zorn (Packers QB, 1985). He signed it in a great spot right over the logo. Also got a pickup off the bay that arrived today, Randall Cobb Certified Jersey. I know it is only event worn, but I got it for under 2 dollars including shipping and it is my first Cobb jersey so I couldn't go wrong there. Also received a late Christmas present from my sister, a 2011 Panini Black Friday Super Bowl XLV Pylon of James Starks! According to the Panini checklist this version is /21. Really excited to get a piece of Packers Super Bowl history to add to my PC! Here are the scans of the cards:

[Image: 110Mail.jpg]

Finally, there was also a large white envelope waiting in the mailbox. I have been trying for a long time to get a Bart Starr Autograph card, but prices are kinda high for me and trading is almost harder than coming up with the funds to buy one. Well, I know through the TTM world that Mr. Starr will sign items in exchange for donations to the Rawhide Boys Ranch, so I printed off a picture and decided I would take a shot at that and donate to a good cause at the same time.

Here's what my $20 donation got me.

[Image: BartStarrTTM.jpg]

A personalized autographed 8x10 photo of one of the greatest QB's of all time! That was a big name to cross off of my needs list! Might try sending him a custom card sometime down the road, but I figured this photo would look nice next to the Brett Favre Autographed photo that I have. Now I just need a Rodgers! WHAT A MAILDAY!! Smile Comments welcome and thanks for looking!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Awesome Packers Mailday!
DUDE!!!! No fricken way!! i'm soooooo jealous of that Bart Starr!! AghhHHH i cant put enough exclamation marks to show how I really feel!!!

hahaha sooo cool man. Love the Zorn too!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Sweet stuff!!!

Wow Alan that was a GREAT mailday!!! Congrats Big Grin

Thanks Everybody! Will probably be a tough mailday to top! If anyone wants the address and information on Starr, shoot me a PM!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

That truly IS an awesome mailday! Congrats on the TTM success!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-11-2012, 10:06 AM)all day baby Wrote: That truly IS an awesome mailday! Congrats on the TTM success!
+1. Congrats, Alan! Starr is really a stand-up guy.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

SWWWWWWEAT!!!!!!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

ddaaaaaaang, thats crazy.
Congratulations on that awesome Starr Auto.
Go Packers!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

That is some nice stuff. Love those custom cards! I had forgotten Zorn spent some time in the G&G... Oh yeah and that Bart guy is nice too! Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)