`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Messed up my org!

HELP! Messed up my org!
So, I was trying to clear out some recently traded items and incorrectly marked stuff and I accidentally put my ENTIRE collection in the trash! Is there a way to undo this mistake? I can't figure it out and I don't want to re-catalogue 5,000+ cards! Anyone have any insight? All of the stuff is still in the trash but it would take forever to reorganize by using Move To tab
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: HELP! Messed up my org!
That really sucks bro. The "Move To" tab is the only option I would know of to use.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-14-2012, 03:57 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: That really sucks bro. The "Move To" tab is the only option I would know of to use.
Yeah, it's not fun! Im at least moving large portions by doing sets but to go through all the PC and trade bait - that's at least 1,000 non set specific cards.

Well, I guess the silver lining, is my org is going to be 100% up to date here in the next week or so!

Trying to keep a good sense of humor about this!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Won't take very long using the move to button if you do multiples, like set the number of card viewed to 500, then do it that way
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35