`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 sweet spot nice swatches and my 1 hit from the 2009 score packs that were free

2010 sweet spot nice swatches and my 1 hit from the 2009 score packs that were free
Its bad when the swatches equal the same bv as the autos and the brett favre fabric is dirty that means it worth millions right? haha

[Image: img278.jpg]

gross!
[Image: img279.jpg]

all ft

RE: 2010 sweet spot nice swatches and my 1 hit from the 2009 score packs that were free
Wow no comments yet, I though getting a Favre and Elway Swatch in the some box was pretty cool

RE: 2010 sweet spot nice swatches and my 1 hit from the 2009 score packs that were free
(01-10-2012, 11:13 PM)card ripper Wrote: Wow no comments yet, I though getting a Favre and Elway Swatch in the some box was pretty cool
That is very awesome!! that was a nice box!! I would be interested in the Elway for sure!!
[Image: Tucksbanner.jpg]

Banner courtesy of kylebucksfan

Looking mainly for Vikings and some Broncos, but am up for whatever-

Bucket Link

I think I'm a week too late to hop on the Favre, unless you want your Gerhart auto back.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Nice mark sanchez
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK