`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Office Scales

Post Office Scales
Anybody have these home post office scales? If so, which ones are good? are they all pretty much the same? are they pretty reliable? how much did you pay for them?
After you weigh it and find out the cost, can you just use postal stamps (up to the correct value) on them and drop them in your mailbox and the mail carrier will pick them up?

I guess i could have asked my postal carrier, but its late and they're closed and i'm bored.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: Post Office Scales
Not sure which ones are the best....
But if you get a scale that is accurate and weigh a pckage you can just use stamps up to the correct amount.
If mailing a bigger than bubble mailer parcel though the size of the box also matters as well as the weight.

I know in the US you can do it and you save on postage and you get free DC for US addys or a discounted one, the lady at the post office told me about it but I enjoy the post office trips since i am right by one right now.

next time you are at the post office you can ask them about it if you are in the states,
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I have a small but accurate counter balance scale, I made a cardboard gauge for my envelopes, and have a postal guide from Canada post. One day I may even buy the stamps, but I enjoy the trip to the PO, just like to know what it will cost.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Also you can you pal pay to print postage too if it is US to US
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket