`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...

RE: My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...
(01-10-2012, 07:46 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I'd be ok with it. I know a guy who was in the same situation as you a year or so ago and he got a Troy smith auto in its place.
If this was any other major CO. TOpps, UD they would tell you to go fly a kite. Yea itsnot a AP auto but Wayne with a few more good years may be a HOF.
I would love to have a Reggie Wayne Auto. If there is something specific your looking for please let me know. I will check my local card shop and see if there is anything I could pick up. Also will be busting a few boxes in 2 weeks and maybe could hit something then.

RE: My Adrian Peterson expired redemption situation, resolved and the replacement is...
(01-10-2012, 08:43 PM)believe n blue Wrote: I would love to have a Reggie Wayne Auto. If there is something specific your looking for please let me know. I will check my local card shop and see if there is anything I could pick up. Also will be busting a few boxes in 2 weeks and maybe could hit something then.
i am more than willing to trading or selling it when it comes in
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]