`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rose legacy pricing

rose legacy pricing
i've got an auto #'d to 30 from what seems to be a 2011 pete rose leaf legacy set.
i was wondering if anyone had any clues as to the pricing of this card, and if beckett plans to include the set in it's pg. word.

RE: rose legacy pricing
(01-10-2012, 02:33 PM)crackplatypus Wrote: i've got an auto #'d to 30 from what seems to be a 2011 pete rose leaf legacy set.
i was wondering if anyone had any clues as to the pricing of this card, and if beckett plans to include the set in it's pg. word.
I dont know what becketts plans are but from just watching box breaks of that product his autos are losing value just because he's signed an insane amount of items. I believe autos #/30 are some of his highest numbered items in that product. If I had to make a guess i wouldnt put the value above $100 book and it seems like they are selling around $30-$50 on ebay.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

RE: rose legacy pricing
Rose will sign anything, I wouldnt pay more than $20 for a black, might pay $40 for a goofy inscription in red ink (hit king or w/e). Id say your card is worth roughly $25
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-