`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j_hordish (banned)

j_hordish (banned)
He was the guy that had the box of 10-11 Absolute Memoribilia posted FT and then CEO locked the thread and banned the user after posting like 6 user names the trader was banned with.

This trader goes by casebreakking on BO cards. I hit this person up on a thread there and he responded with an offer and admitted that he was the same trader after I asked.

He said that he was banned from here for some stupid reasons. I have never seen anyone here get banned for stupid reasons.

This thread is just a heads up for those of you that trade there as well.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: j_hordish (banned)
Thanks for the heads up.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Even if he was banned for "stupid reasons" (not saying he was) - anyone who has tried that many times to 'sneak back' under new IDs without disclosing his identity should tell you a lot about the user's personality and trustworthiness. And I can tell you that he's banned on several other trading sites too.

I know people don't always like all the trading rules on Beckett, and it's not 'cool' to be a snitch, but PLEASE if you see or are contacted by people trying to offer items for trade outside organize, let xstream, floydtown, jk or myself know. Most of the time it's just a newbie who hasn't read the rules, but it's frequently someone who knows he/she'll get re-banned if they out their identity. If it's a newbie, we'll gently (at first Smile ) let them know the rules. And if it's the latter, then you've done the entire beckett trading community a great service.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-10-2012, 11:37 AM)ceocards Wrote: Even if he was banned for "stupid reasons" (not saying he was) - anyone who has tried that many times to 'sneak back' under new IDs without disclosing his identity should tell you a lot about the user's personality and trustworthiness. And I can tell you that he's banned on several other trading sites too.

I know people don't always like all the trading rules on Beckett, and it's not 'cool' to be a snitch, but PLEASE if you see or are contacted by people trying to offer items for trade outside organize, let xstream, floydtown, jk or myself know. Most of the time it's just a newbie who hasn't read the rules, but it's frequently someone who knows he/she'll get re-banned if they out their identity. If it's a newbie, we'll gently (at first Smile ) let them know the rules. And if it's the latter, then you've done the entire beckett trading community a great service.
+1
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards