Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps TRADED Sets, 6 years complete,,,FT
Photo 
Topps TRADED Sets, 6 years complete,,,FT
Boxes are a little rough and all have been opened but the cards are fine. '81 has Strawberry, '82 Ripken and '86 Bonds. not sure on the others...Mel
[Image: scan0042-1.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Topps TRADED Sets, 6 years complete,,,FT
Oh wow very nice indeed! Are you trading these as a bulk (all 6?) or individually? I would be interested in 81-83
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Hadn't thought about doing them seperately because ot the shipping cost. Was thinking all would fit in a medium Flat Rate box for about $12, singly they would probably be about $5-8. There is someonw ahead of you but I will let you know...Mel

(01-10-2012, 07:28 AM)muz0 Wrote: Oh wow very nice indeed! Are you trading these as a bulk (all 6?) or individually? I would be interested in 81-83
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I LOVE the old Topps Traded sets. I remember buying my first one when I was 12 from my LCS; Topps Traded '85! Gotta love those lime green backs.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

One bump

Going to try once more before these join the Baseball Black Hole...Mel

I would prefer a trade but let me know what you'd like for at least 81-83 if not all 6.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.