`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Alabama

RE: Congrats to Alabama
(01-10-2012, 11:00 AM)the great 48 Wrote: I disagree, they shouldnt have won the first time. I hate Saban but they had the best team all year IMO.

And your a Bengals fan? lol
funny... what is with all the negative Bengals comments on EVERY post I comment on??? crazy... actually, I am a HUGE Longhorns and Jordan Shipley fan, and being he was drafted by the Bengals, I am rooting for them win or lose... actually, for the most part, they were pretty fun to watch this year...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-10-2012, 11:11 AM)superynaldo Wrote: funny... what is with all the negative Bengals comments on EVERY post I comment on??? crazy... actually, I am a HUGE Longhorns and Jordan Shipley fan, and being he was drafted by the Bengals, I am rooting for them win or lose... actually, for the most part, they were pretty fun to watch this year...
I guess Im the only one to ever bust someones balls...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I think it's kinda dumb that LSU loses 1 game, to Alabama, and Alabama loses 1 game, to LSU. But Alabama wins the championship...the BCS needs to go
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(01-14-2012, 03:39 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I think it's kinda dumb that LSU loses 1 game, to Alabama, and Alabama loses 1 game, to LSU. But Alabama wins the championship...the BCS needs to go
They lost in the National Championship game!! It's like losing the Super Bowl!! Yea know like when the patiots went 16-0 during the regular season. Then won 2 playoff games. But LOST in the Super Bowl!! It's the same thing.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-14-2012, 05:23 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: They lost in the National Championship game!! It's like losing the Super Bowl!! Yea know like when the patiots went 16-0 during the regular season. Then won 2 playoff games. But LOST in the Super Bowl!! It's the same thing.
And the Patriots were the best team in the NFL that year (this is coming from someone who HATES the Patriots...)

No system is perfect, but the BCS is bowlsh*t
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(01-15-2012, 02:19 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: And the Patriots were the best team in the NFL that year (this is coming from someone who HATES the Patriots...)

No system is perfect, but the BCS is bowlsh*t
Actually, since the giants won the Super Bowl, that made them the best team.

I do hate the patriots, but how did you know?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!