`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Legends

2011 Legends
Picked up these Legends. All for trade for Bobby race used or autos I don't have. Also will trade for Harvick mutli/multi color race used. Will also entertain trades for other autos or race used.

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 002.jpg]

The three purples are being sent in to Press Pass for replacements. Notice the matching scuff marks on all 3.
[Image: 001-1.jpg]
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

RE: 2011 Legends
You got your "wants" listed in your org? If so is it up to date?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-09-2012, 11:32 PM)the great 48 Wrote: You got your "wants" listed in your org? If so is it up to date?
I do, but for some reason I always come across a bunch that will have stars even though I have my wants as zero for that card. If you were looking at the Johnson, unfortunately it is going to someone on Nuts already.

Nice stuff.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(01-10-2012, 09:50 AM)pretz6969 Wrote: I do, but for some reason I always come across a bunch that will have stars even though I have my wants as zero for that card. If you were looking at the Johnson, unfortunately it is going to someone on Nuts already.
No, I was still trying to put something together for the other trade Smile
Look next to one of the cards you say has a "0" in the wants column and see if it has a "1" in the "trade for" column. I bet thats the problem...

Yep that was the problem. Got them all changed and everything is up to date. Thanks for the help

Another thing that beckett totally screwed up is guys like us that have wants and "trade for" marked.
Lets say you trade for a card that is in your wants on beckett and when it gets accepted the card goes to your "recently traded" collection. Well now you have the card in 2 collections. Before it would pull the wanted card up from your wants collection but now it just duplicates it. So you have to delete one of them. What I do is move the "recently traded" one into my pc collection and send the one in my wants to the trash and delete that one cause it still has the want and trade for marked.
I dont know why they couldnt leave that part alone... It almost seems it was more work to change it than leave it the way it was...
Hope my rambling makes sense, lol