`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Coolest active player autos

RE: Poll: Coolest active player autos
(01-09-2012, 08:54 PM)rob024420 Wrote: I think it is interesting to see how a players autograph changes over time. Usually as they get more popular they sign more and more autos which usually consequently leads to short cuts. As far as cool or favorites, I have always liked Killebrew and Griffey Jr autos. By far the most terrible auto I have ever seen is Vernad Morency from the Texans. I know he is football but his auto was literally a check mark. JMO
Example for Griffey Smile :
Photobucket

gio does have a pretty cool sig i also like tim lincecums

(01-11-2012, 06:49 PM)travellingmandan Wrote: Example for Griffey Smile :
Photobucket
Cool Griffey!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

One of my fav's is Jose Tabata. I dont have any and I dont like him or the Pirates but his sig always seems like he is writing on a line. It is very straight and neat.

I also think Jeters is way cool, not sure how that says Derek Jeter though.

I collect Noesi and Nunez autos and both of theirs are sloppy!!

Jason Heyward is one that comes to mind when you talk about changing. He is only in his 3rd year and already has changed his sig to what appears to be a 8 H squiggle!!!

Carlos Santana, IMO, tries to make sure his auto falls of the card or sticker. Everyone of his is running of the card.

~~Examples of all cards talked about except Tabata and Jeter are in my bucket if you want to see~~