`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slightly OT: Has anyone ever had this problem

RE: slightly OT: Has anyone ever had this problem
The PO is KILLING me lately....Lost a 20 card a month ago(marked delivered but never was) One I sent Priority international over a week ago is feared lost. And now a 40 card says delivered today when it was not. If this keep happening I will be forced to quit the hobby.............I cant afford to just lose cards like this. CRAZY :/

its funny they never lose the $2 card in a PWE but the 40 cards with tracking they lose all day long.....

After more investigation. I had another card that i DID receive today that says delivered at 14:20 and the missing card was delivered at 16:30 ???
How in the heck is that?
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I recently sent from Seattle to Kansas City and had the package take a four day vacation in Puerto Rico on its way there. Also had a package to Calgary somehow go through Boston first.

Same thing happened to me before. I bought a 2009 NT Stafford RC and it somehow went to the virgin islands before making it here in Chicago. I think it was sent from Tennessee btw lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

The post office should probably privatize sooner then later. Government cleaned out social security, NASA, emergency disaster funds, you name it. A matter of time till they cut more and post office is one of those innocent lil things they love to cut.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(01-10-2012, 03:05 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: The post office should probably privatize sooner then later. Government cleaned out social security, NASA, emergency disaster funds, you name it. A matter of time till they cut more and post office is one of those innocent lil things they love to cut.
It's ok Fedex is being difficult with me lol on top of my USPS package thats apparently going to every Broadway show lol Panini sent all my packages to my old address (its my grandparents residence) and for some reason it hasnt been signed for. So I had to have it routed to a shipping center SIX HOURS from my house for me to go pick up thursday....yey
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

if you guys want the customer service that comes with privatization,i recommend you to stop using the usps and starting shipping your cards through fedex and ups. i guarantee once/if the post office becomes a private company,shipping costs will triple. with a private corporation,profits must be made.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(01-10-2012, 08:42 PM)robsvideos Wrote: if you guys want the customer service that comes with privatization,i recommend you to stop using the usps and starting shipping your cards through fedex and ups. i guarantee once/if the post office becomes a private company,shipping costs will triple. with a private corporation,profits must be made.
You've made yourself clear rob! Tongue (jk bro,just jerkin your chain) NOW LET US BOYS COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR SHIPPING! RABBLE! RABBLE RABBLE! ....RABBLE!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75