`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating org need to get rid of some stuff

Updating org need to get rid of some stuff
I have been updating my org the last couple of days. I deleted everything out of my org and have been adding back in stuff that is for trade first. I will scan stuff in on friday. My wife and son both had surgery last week so I need to try and get rid of some stuff. I am still adding stuff in but it's going to take me awhile please feel free to send offers. Please when making offer think about shipping please. No, offer to small I am ready to get rid of this stuff. Right now there is over 350+ of game used, jerseys, and autographs. There isn't really anything big or high end but please take a look any help will be greatly appreciated. Sorry no scans. I will try to get some added asap. Thanks look forward to hearing from some you guys.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Updating org need to get rid of some stuff
I hope your family is doing well, surgeries are never fun.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(01-09-2012, 06:55 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: I hope your family is doing well, surgeries are never fun.
My son is doing good. My wife is still in pain and didn't really get answer have the surgery. We will see what the doctor says in two weeks. Thanks for asking.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

morning bump

I would love to have some of the Cowboys u have listed.Unfortunately I don't have any GU/Autos for trade,so I don't know how much help I'll be in helping scale down your collection.If you'd like to take a look tho,you might find something.Hope your family does well.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers