`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of Jsy, Swatches to move for COLTS!

Tons of Jsy, Swatches to move for COLTS!
So I'm looking to move all my memorabilia here for memorabilia of ANY COLTS Players! I'm also willing to sell anything you see for 50% BV. Would also be looking for multi-colors of crappy players.

Let me know what you would like....thanks!
Erik

RE: Tons of Jsy, Swatches to move for COLTS!
(01-09-2012, 04:57 AM)usafshelland Wrote: So I'm looking to move all my memorabilia here for memorabilia of ANY COLTS Players! I'm also willing to sell anything you see for 50% BV. Would also be looking for multi-colors of crappy players.

Let me know what you would like....thanks!
Erik

Have a few nice colts card. Like the Leshoure. Do you happen to have any autos.

Hey id love to get a few cards: the beanie wells performers, patrick peterson longevity, and ryan williams studio rookies. Ill check my colts stuff. Yu have any other cardnials game used or autos?

(01-09-2012, 08:33 AM)believe n blue Wrote: Have a few nice colts card. Like the Leshoure. Do you happen to have any autos.
Sure do...they are in my bucket. Not of Leshoure though.
(01-09-2012, 08:39 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Hey id love to get a few cards: the beanie wells performers, patrick peterson longevity, and ryan williams studio rookies. Ill check my colts stuff. Yu have any other cardnials game used or autos?
I have a few Williams autos in my bucket.

Think I have a couple of colts in my bucket.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Can you pm me a bv on the kerrigan /15 please, i have several Manning's in my Pc i can move

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I've got a Donald Brown sweet spot jumbo (blue jsy) and some 2007 contenders auto of a d lineman, Ed johnson i think
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(01-09-2012, 05:28 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I've got a Donald Brown sweet spot jumbo (blue jsy) and some 2007 contenders auto of a d lineman, Ed johnson i think
Eh... depends on which ones you want to trade for. I'm not a huge fan of any of the Colts RBs (they all suck)... and who the heck is Ed Johnson... LOL. I'll still trade for em', just depends on what you would like. I love all the receivers from the Colts, Jeff Saturday, Freeny, Mathis, and of course Peyton Manning.

offer sent

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(01-09-2012, 06:52 PM)robsvideos Wrote: offer sent
Offer returned