`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny how Tebow threw for 3:16

RE: Funny how Tebow threw for 3:16
I also heard the ratings for the last game was 31.6 million and his passing average was 31.6.
[Image: bannerqww.png]

I am with the statement that God will use the NFL platform to open awareness.

This is coming from a Christian perspective, as Tebow is active and strong in the Christian faith, there will come blessings with winning surely part of it all.

The 3:16 situation can be seen by some as exciting and others simply aren't able to buy into it.

Hey, a seed is planted. Who knows one day some of you guys may look back on all this and say HMMMMMMM.

God is good.

Tebow is part of a special thing.

Brian

Just a coincidence, no big deal. Has anyone ever seen some of the weird way stats and some other numbers came up for the 49ers when they won their last Super Bowl?
I vacationed in California once, and put exactly 666 miles on the rental car. The same week there were record flood levels. Just sayin.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(01-11-2012, 10:14 PM)FlyingHighSportsCards Wrote: I am with the statement that God will use the NFL platform to open awareness.

This is coming from a Christian perspective, as Tebow is active and strong in the Christian faith, there will come blessings with winning surely part of it all.

The 3:16 situation can be seen by some as exciting and others simply aren't able to buy into it.

Hey, a seed is planted. Who knows one day some of you guys may look back on all this and say HMMMMMMM.

God is good.

Tebow is part of a special thing.

Brian
But there are plenty of people who are much more obsessed with Christianity than Tebow is. Funny how nobody ever talks about them when they go 8-8, isn't it?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(01-10-2012, 12:36 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: I kinda hate people trying to make connections with his stats and bible verses or his faith. It's just a number it's not God trying to tell you something.
Not that they are trying to put the 2 together. Just so happens that is how it played out.

Got to admit it is freaky....... I mean really. To end a game with 316 yds and 10 completions..... ESPECIALLY seeing as though it was Tebow !!!!!!!!