`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Mail

Saturday Mail
I received three packages in the mail yesterday. Two of the are trades and one is an Ebay pick up. I would like to thank bruinsfan08 and nemisis77777 for the trades.

Bobby OrrRay BourqueBobby OrrBobby OrrJohnny BucykTim ThomasCam NeelyRyan Getzlaf

This was my Ebay pick up. I now have the U-S-A

Ryan Miller

It took me about a year and a half to track down the S to finish this off.
USA
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

RE: Saturday Mail
What a major PC coup man, congrats. Are all three getting the eventual one-touch treatment? Also, your Getzlaf has a really unique jersey swatch color...I don't think I've seen those.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(01-08-2012, 01:49 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: What a major PC coup man, congrats. Are all three getting the eventual one-touch treatment? Also, your Getzlaf has a really unique jersey swatch color...I don't think I've seen those.
They are in magnetic holders except for the U that was how it was shipped to me so I left it. I wanted a clear scan for them, but I got lazy and I didn't want to find a screw driver to take it out.

Haha, ok clearly you aren't OCD like I am!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Congrats on finishing your Miller subset! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Great pick ups!

(01-08-2012, 02:34 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Haha, ok clearly you aren't OCD like I am!
I will have them all in magnetic holders soon. I have to order them online so I'm waiting to put some money together and get them when I get a box or two of cards. I try not to think about it because it will drive me crazy because they are not the same size and are out of order how I have them stored.

amazing USA! congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

On the topic of being OCD about things like holders (sorry if I'm threadjacking!) - I wanted to tell everyone this truth about my collecting: a card is not "mine" unless I have handled the card in its raw state, placed it into either a magnetic holder or sleeve/toploader, sealed it in a team bag and added it to my boxes. I go through this process with pulled card, traded cards, purchased cards (all of the previous owner's stuff - sleeves, holders, etc, are put away to be used for cards I end up selling or trading).

I believe that until I have handled the card and cared for it, it has been the victim of abuse and its lucky if it has survived without any damage! lol I guess I'm not a very trusting person.

So there. That's some OCD for ya Smile

Nice addition
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK