`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the ?? Redemption and same card pulled??

What the ?? Redemption and same card pulled??
So, I thought I had redemptions figured out.
They pack out the redemption cards because the CARDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE!
So I get 2 boxes of 2011 Finest and in the first mini box I pulled the Crow Green Refractor Auto..
Ok, not bad...
Then the last mini box I pull the redemption of the card I just pulled!!!
WHAT?!??!??!
Why? Am I going insane??
Why would they do this???
[Image: scan0008.jpg]

RE: What the ?? Redemption and same card pulled??
thats strange id call topps and question that and ask for an exchange i could use the non redemption one though
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

gotta love topps . Unreal

Typical of Topps, I would redeem it and wait for them to say they never could make it and then mail them the one you have
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-07-2012, 07:52 PM)908 Wrote: thats strange id call topps and question that and ask for an exchange i could use the non redemption one though
Hey!!! That is good idea. I get such great customer service from them when I call...(blood fills mouth as I bit my tongue trying to stick it in my cheek!!!)
I will do that Monday..I really will call...

Now I'm all kinds confused!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

yeah call them and tell them what a great job their doing!!!! I miss upper deck
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-07-2012, 08:16 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: yeah call them and tell them what a great job their doing!!!! I miss upper deck
Totally agree...loved upper deck. So much better than topps in so many ways.

I was just thinking, theres been a few threads on here where people called topps and changed their redemptions because they were late or whatever and got much better alternatives when they requested replacements...maybe call and see what they say ?

Topps has done this before, I pulled a Chapman 2011 Bowman AU redemption, but there were some actually pulled in the breaks.

So who knows? Theres gotta be a reason for it
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

I would be really interested in what they say. Can you post what happens after you call them?
[Image: zmhower2469.png]