`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the ?? Redemption and same card pulled??

RE: What the ?? Redemption and same card pulled??
It's possible that the player did not finish signing. They packed out what they had.

(01-07-2012, 10:27 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: I would be really interested in what they say. Can you post what happens after you call them?
+1
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Sometimes the player has only sent in part of their cards by the deadline and what happened with Crow has occured in the past, but that is sure a strange situation when you are the one who sees that.

Rich

OK..just got off the phone with Joe from Topps.
They will not change the redemption, but IF I send my AUTO card and receipt, they will send it into the redemption center and see if they will swap it out..
Seems like a lot of work for a card like this..
Think I will just have 2 copies to trade..should get the redemption in..say..about 1 year!!

(01-10-2012, 09:33 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: OK..just got off the phone with Joe from Topps.
They will not change the redemption, but IF I send my AUTO card and receipt, they will send it into the redemption center and see if they will swap it out..
Seems like a lot of work for a card like this..
Think I will just have 2 copies to trade..should get the redemption in..say..about 1 year!!
So, they want you to send in your card so they can swap it for another one and then turn around and send it back to you for the redemption.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me.

(01-10-2012, 09:47 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: So, they want you to send in your card so they can swap it for another one and then turn around and send it back to you for the redemption.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me.
I asked the same thing...weird..and they wanted the receipt and code off the box etc etc..
I said..why not just send a different redemption, I mean ANY other one..
Nope..can not do..send the card..

I am at a loss to explain that..

They NEED that card in case you turn in your redemption!

(01-07-2012, 10:54 PM)hlc1949 Wrote: It's possible that the player did not finish signing. They packed out what they had.
^^ This

The player only returned part of what they were contracted to sign. So they inserted what they had, and had to issue redemptions for the rest to fulfill the promised "odds" of pulling that card.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-10-2012, 11:12 AM)ceocards Wrote: ^^ This

The player only returned part of what they were contracted to sign. So they inserted what they had, and had to issue redemptions for the rest to fulfill the promised "odds" of pulling that card.
I agree..now..as to the return the real card to get a different card while the redemption of that card is sent to me..
Can you "splain that one Lucy"? Sorry..my meds need to be adjusted!!

It's like they redeemed your card super quick Smile
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]