`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone make custom booklet protectors? (Edit. I got a protector today! Check it out)

RE: Anyone make custom booklet protectors? I need help for this sweet booklet!
(01-08-2012, 11:19 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: If your LCS doesn't have them, the 360's are easily found over on that other site.... you know, just do a little searching. You guys act like you've never had to research a damn thing in your lives.
OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 11:19 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: If your LCS doesn't have them, the 360's are easily found over on that other site.... you know, just do a little searching. You guys act like you've never had to research a damn thing in your lives.
Reaserch? That's what this site is for! Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I was given this as a suggestion. This is what I was looking for. I appreciate all the help!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Threads-P..._650wt_922
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I made this one for my booklet. It wasn't too hard. Get 2 pieces of plexiglass that have some kind of UV protection. Cut them to the desired size. I left 1/2 in. of space around the edges. Then drill small holes for the screws and counter-sink the holes for the head of the screw (you might have to grind the end of the screw on the back side if too long). I then used some foam to the necessary thickness and cut out the size of the booklet in the center and glued them together. It isn't the greatest looking display but it fully protects the card so you can also view it while open. If you try it and have any questions you can pm me.

[Image: 2011-07-31143928.jpg]
[Image: 2011-07-31143948.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 02:14 PM)volatty Wrote: I made this one for my booklet. It wasn't too hard. Get 2 pieces of plexiglass that have some kind of UV protection. Cut them to the desired size. I left 1/2 in. of space around the edges. Then drill small holes for the screws and counter-sink the holes for the head of the screw (you might have to grind the end of the screw on the back side if too long). I then used some foam to the necessary thickness and cut out the size of the booklet in the center and glued them together. It isn't the greatest looking display but it fully protects the card so you can also view it while open. If you try it and have any questions you can pm me.

[Image: 2011-07-31143928.jpg]
[Image: 2011-07-31143948.jpg]

That's pretty sweet man! I may have to try that out

Some people make cut out inserts to go between the the two sides of these, re-drill the holes and buy slightly longer screws. I bought some of these already done, but they are like $18 to $21 before shipping.

These are the $18 plus shipping.
[Image: INCaseBooklets001.jpg]

The $21 ones without inserts are already posted on this thread.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

RE: Anyone make custom booklet protectors? (Edit. I got a protector today! Check it out)
Bump for update!

RE: Anyone make custom booklet protectors? (Edit. I got a protector today! Check it out)
Nice Holder! Not sure I want to spend $20 on one right now...Will have to wait I guess lol
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

looks good!
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(01-13-2012, 08:46 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Nice Holder! Not sure I want to spend $20 on one right now...Will have to wait I guess lol
I used my eBay bucks so luckily didn't have to really pay anything.