`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10 UD Blaster Breaks PICS FT

09-10 UD Blaster Breaks PICS FT
My birthday is tomorrow so I had some birthday money to spend. Here are my hits from a couple blaster breaks. For some reason, I attracted Spurs GU cards haha! All is FT.

[Image: 3b0d882d.jpg]
[Image: 4b129c2b.jpg]
[Image: 7cdb4be7.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: 09-10 UD Blaster Breaks PICS FT
not bad cool tyreke

nice hits it could be worse it could have been pistons, that's what I was cursed at pulling at one time.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Nic erving
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sent you an open trade offer. Interested in the Robinson/Ginobili and Parker/Roy dual game, along with the Erving masterpieces, didn't see them in your org. Thanks; Gary.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(01-07-2012, 05:44 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Sent you an open trade offer. Interested in the Robinson/Ginobili and Parker/Roy dual game, along with the Erving masterpieces, didn't see them in your org. Thanks; Gary.
Responded to your offer. Please look at comments. Thanks!

Interested in the Spurs GU. I wish I had that kind of luck to pull three Spurs GU cards out of blasters. LMK. Thanks.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(01-07-2012, 04:24 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: nice hits it could be worse it could have been pistons, that's what I was cursed at pulling at one time.
Hey hey now. Tongue lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(01-08-2012, 03:06 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Interested in the Spurs GU. I wish I had that kind of luck to pull three Spurs GU cards out of blasters. LMK. Thanks.
Sorry man, didnt see anything I am interested in. Would be willing to sell for a cheap price, if interested. PM and let me know.