`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My TTM pretty awesome nimmo and Mauer

My TTM pretty awesome nimmo and Mauer
I got these in the mail today ! I wrote nimmo 2 days ago, but he lives about 1 mile from me, still fast turn around. The Mauer I waited since last spring.

[Image: eb57062c.jpg]

The maueris a real signature on the bottom !

RE: My TTM pretty awesome nimmo and Mauer
but yet he signed that paper!!!! ODD but AWESOME non-the-less. Great job on the autos. If Nimmo lives right up the street why not got to his house?

(01-10-2012, 01:08 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: but yet he signed that paper!!!! ODD but AWESOME non-the-less. Great job on the autos. If Nimmo lives right up the street why not got to his house?
I didn't want to be seen as a stalker..lol.. He lives with his parents on a big horse ranch. They turned their barn into a batting cage and everything for this kid. We went and watched him play all summer here. My son was in school with him his freshman year. Lol.. Not friends or Nything, but still he is our hometown hero for sure. I thought the cards were so cool, he had them made for Ttm auto request I'm sure. They are just like a card except glossy, have a little story on the back and every thing. I am hoeing to run into him at wal mart or the mall or something..lol..I am way to scared to go up and knock on his door. They might call the cops..lol..

I agree with pride that it's strange that Mauer won't sign a ball or an index card but he'll sign what appears to be a slightly personalized form letter.

Still cool nonetheless, as are the Nimmo cards.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

I thinks it's stranges to. It was very personalized card, I covered the top part with my name and that, but still he sent my cards back and wrote the note. He did sign it, but not my card ?? Oh well I still got his auto and am hopeing he will still send a letter to my nephew who is really ill with rectal cancer and only 4. That's who I actually sent the card to be signed for.

How did you get a TTM for Nimmo I would love one of these.

I sent a letter to his house and asked for one..lol.. I live a mile away from him so I just looked up his addy in the white pages and wrote him a letter. If you pm me I will give you the address.