`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing for trade

Racing for trade
I am trying to downsize my collection. Have cards of every driver and still have 3 piles of cards to add. Have inserts, parallels, rookie cards, a few autographs, and a few race used. Am adding more cards and waiting on a couple of race used and autograph lots to come in. So check me out and c if I have anything you need. I am looking to seriously upgrade my Kyle Busch collection. Thanks and if you see something you like let me know and I will check out your stuff. Thanks.

RE: Racing for trade
(01-06-2012, 08:43 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: I am trying to downsize my collection. Have cards of every driver and still have 3 piles of cards to add. Have inserts, parallels, rookie cards, a few autographs, and a few race used. Am adding more cards and waiting on a couple of race used and autograph lots to come in. So check me out and c if I have anything you need. I am looking to seriously upgrade my Kyle Busch collection. Thanks and if you see something you like let me know and I will check out your stuff. Thanks.
I have a few Kyle Busch base and inserts, nothing high end. I am interested in Jeff Gordon. Please PM me if interested in trading. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

got a couple I am interested in. Have a bunch of gordons, so check out my stuff and we can work something out. thanks.

Have much in the way of Mark Martin?

lots of martins. take a look. have some new ones i need to get added too.

Had some requests for Gordons and Martins. Got all that I have uploaded on here. I will trade for other drivers too, not just Kyle Busch, that is just who I collect. Check out my stuff and if I have something you want or need let me know and I will check out your stuff. Hope to have all the cards I have uploaded by this evening or tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Have another 800 cards or so to get uploaded. Thanks for the requests and interests so far.

[Image: 004.jpg]
Here is the Jimmie Auto. Had a request for the picture.
[Image: 005.jpg]
[Image: 006.jpg]
Got these in the mail today too. Would love a Kyle Busch Auto if anybody out their gots one.

I sent an open TO. We have traded at least once before but you have 20 JJ's I don't have. I also collect Kyle Busch but may let some go for JJ cards. I have a real nice 2011 Showcase Dual Mem. KyB card (2 clr FS/3 clr SM) that I will only trade for a JJ or MM RU'd card. I don't think I have it in my PB account. I will scan now and post to see if you have anything you will trade for it.
Any interest in this?

[Image: Kyle2011SCDual.jpg]

Again, it is a PC card. I will only take a J. Johnson or M. Martin RU patch card or AU card in return for it. I would also consider a cash offer at this time. LMK.

TO sent
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

Thanks for the trade.

To everyone else, the JJ AU is gone. Smile