`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Racing for trade
01-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Racing for trade
I am trying to downsize my collection. Have cards of every driver and still have 3 piles of cards to add. Have inserts, parallels, rookie cards, a few autographs, and a few race used. Am adding more cards and waiting on a couple of race used and autograph lots to come in. So check me out and c if I have anything you need. I am looking to seriously upgrade my Kyle Busch collection. Thanks and if you see something you like let me know and I will check out your stuff. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: Racing for trade
(01-06-2012 07:43 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote:  I am trying to downsize my collection. Have cards of every driver and still have 3 piles of cards to add. Have inserts, parallels, rookie cards, a few autographs, and a few race used. Am adding more cards and waiting on a couple of race used and autograph lots to come in. So check me out and c if I have anything you need. I am looking to seriously upgrade my Kyle Busch collection. Thanks and if you see something you like let me know and I will check out your stuff. Thanks.

I have a few Kyle Busch base and inserts, nothing high end. I am interested in Jeff Gordon. Please PM me if interested in trading. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
01-06-2012, 09:23 PM
got a couple I am interested in. Have a bunch of gordons, so check out my stuff and we can work something out. thanks.
01-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Have much in the way of Mark Martin?

[Image: stlbanner_zpsa32abf00.jpg]
01-06-2012, 10:41 PM
lots of martins. take a look. have some new ones i need to get added too.
01-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Had some requests for Gordons and Martins. Got all that I have uploaded on here. I will trade for other drivers too, not just Kyle Busch, that is just who I collect. Check out my stuff and if I have something you want or need let me know and I will check out your stuff. Hope to have all the cards I have uploaded by this evening or tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Have another 800 cards or so to get uploaded. Thanks for the requests and interests so far.
01-07-2012, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 12:53 PM by corbins sports cards.)
[Image: 004.jpg]
Here is the Jimmie Auto. Had a request for the picture.
[Image: 005.jpg]
[Image: 006.jpg]
Got these in the mail today too. Would love a Kyle Busch Auto if anybody out their gots one.
01-08-2012, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 01:08 AM by spazmatastic.)
I sent an open TO. We have traded at least once before but you have 20 JJ's I don't have. I also collect Kyle Busch but may let some go for JJ cards. I have a real nice 2011 Showcase Dual Mem. KyB card (2 clr FS/3 clr SM) that I will only trade for a JJ or MM RU'd card. I don't think I have it in my PB account. I will scan now and post to see if you have anything you will trade for it.
Any interest in this?

[Image: Kyle2011SCDual.jpg]

Again, it is a PC card. I will only take a J. Johnson or M. Martin RU patch card or AU card in return for it. I would also consider a cash offer at this time. LMK.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
01-08-2012, 07:51 AM
TO sent

Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/
01-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the trade.

To everyone else, the JJ AU is gone. Smile

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]