`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T.J. Oshie Wantlist - Buying/Trading

RE: T.J. Oshie Wantlist - Buying/Trading
I haven't bumped this for a little while....it's a new month and my wantlist has been updated! Let me know if you have something off my list that you'd be willing deal Smile

UD2 out today.....still need the Exclusives and High Gloss....although I'm already talking to someone about the High Gloss. Also still looking for anything else off my list Smile
Deal reached on the High Gloss....pretty happy to have already landed the base, canvas, and high gloss on launch day Smile Just need that Exclusives/100!

Wantlist is updated and current as of today.....Always looking for new additions!

Anything this week?

Please let me know what % of Beckett mint-9 you would pay. And that will let me know if I need to pull the cards you need. I have been in the hobby for 30 years and know how to grade properly. Check my e-Bay feedback for reference! - kswope (user ID)
Regards,
Ken
PS/ Anyone seeing this post can contact me for their wants. I have a large collection that I am in the process of selling or trading for the right cards.

(03-24-2012, 12:45 PM)kenswope Wrote: Please let me know what % of Beckett mint-9 you would pay. And that will let me know if I need to pull the cards you need. I have been in the hobby for 30 years and know how to grade properly. Check my e-Bay feedback for reference! - kswope (user ID)
Regards,
Ken
PS/ Anyone seeing this post can contact me for their wants. I have a large collection that I am in the process of selling or trading for the right cards.
What do you have off my wantlist? Also, I don't price cards at mint unless they are graded mint. I use the raw default value for anything from the last 20 yrs that is ungraded.

Couple more off the list....still looking Smile

im pretty sure i have his retro blank back rc...however im currently looking to get cash for it

im giving you first dib before i auction it off. if intereted i can double check that i do have it and add it to my org
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(03-30-2012, 07:03 AM)arock99 Wrote: im pretty sure i have his retro blank back rc...however im currently looking to get cash for it

im giving you first dib before i auction it off. if intereted i can double check that i do have it and add it to my org
What year do you have? Also, I'm fine with buying as long as the price is right.

Nevermind, I saw that you posted "rc." I need the 2008-09 Black Back if you do indeed have it.

Anything this week?