`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Draft 10 Case Break and Contest Thread [CONTESTS CLOSED]

RE: 2011 Bowman Draft 10 Case Break and Contest Thread [CONTEST #1 OPEN]
Have fun with this thing tonight!!! I'm trying to put a set together myself...Dang series is so much fun!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Archie Bradley
Arkansas 42-Kansas St 28

Thank you and good luck.

23 Minutes until the game starts how many more entries!! I do not know what I am more excited about. The chance at getting some new Autos or the Cotton Bowl!!! I love my football.

(01-06-2012, 07:38 PM)chessder58 Wrote: 23 Minutes until the game starts how many more entries!! I do not know what I am more excited about. The chance at getting some new Autos or the Cotton Bowl!!! I love my football.
Should be a great game. And with so few entries, there is an increased likelihood that the game score will determine the contest winner!

(01-06-2012, 07:45 PM)pyweed Wrote: Should be a great game. And with so few entries, there is an increased likelihood that the game score will determine the contest winner!
Agreed! Which is fine by me I am very confident I am close ;p lol jk

Contest closed; no entries accepted after this post.

RE: 2011 Bowman Draft 10 Case Break and Contest Thread [CONTEST #1 CLOSED]
Have you started breaking or you multi tasking through the game? I am so interested in buying my first case I am saving up my umpiring money and some of my college money i make because they pay me to go to school! :p

(01-06-2012, 08:08 PM)chessder58 Wrote: Have you started breaking or you multi tasking through the game? I am so interested in buying my first case I am saving up my umpiring money and some of my college money i make because they pay me to go to school! :p
Just started. I had planned on watching the game on my computer but I realize that it's FOX, so no espn3 for me. I suppose I'll have to move my operation to the living room rather than my TV-less office. Blech.

I count 30 entries, 5 of which are doubled on a single player. So 9 players were unpicked. If one of those is the lowest numbered parallel auto, we go to the game score to determine the tiebreak. Good luck, everyone!

Yep that does sound like great odds of being based on the score well I will be checking up on here later! Go KSU lol just do not like them Arkansas Razor Backs!

Case #1, Box #1
Blue /499: Adrian Houser
Orange refractor /25: Ryan Adams
Refractor auto /500: Brandon Nimmo
Orange refractor USA auto /25: Keegan Thompson

Grade: A+
Comments: Boom: out of the gate an orange auto! It’s a USA auto, but still – that’s a powerful card. I’m also happy with the Nimmo refractor auto and the orange rookie, but I’m going to need plenty like that to get value, as the base sets look pretty grim. For example, I think the box gets only a C- in value (considering I paid $50.83 per box delivered) without the Thompson orange. There are going to be a handful of grade F boxes in every case, so I need to stockpile value where I can.
Tentative contest winner card: Brandon Nimmo

[Image: 11.jpg]

Case #1, Box #2

Blue /499: Cory Gearrin
Blue /499: Jace Peterson
Blue refractor /199: Keenyn Walker
Auto: Cory Spangenberg

Grade: F
Comments: And here’s the illustration of my point above. Together boxes 1 & 2 give me above average value, but #2 alone is a stinker.
Tentative contest winner card: Brandon Nimmo

[Image: 12.jpg]