`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year, new cards FT!

New Year, new cards FT!
For those of you who don't check the box breaks subforum, I've got a lot of new stuff to trade! Topps Durant RC (both black and white border), Daequan Cook sweet shots RC auto, Marion/Marbury dual GU, Bogut GU, LeBron/Magic Johnson dual GU plus all the stuff pictured in the for trade and box break albums (a handful of cards may be pending in current trades). Also have over 100 different lower-end MJs listed for trade, many 90's and newer ones as well.

Everything in the for trade album is, well, for trade! The box break album is fair game with the exception of the MJs. Here's the link...

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/buckunteer/

My new semester starts this coming Monday, but I'll be taking fewer classes than normal (though I'll be teaching more, I'm a doc student doing a teaching practicum), so hopefully I'll have a bit more free time to keep things up to date and keep trades flowing. Thanks for looking everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: New Year, new cards FT!
Hey man there are a couple MJs I could use. I am not sure if I have anything you need. Check my organize (not sure if it is up to date) and PM and I will let you know what I have. Thanks man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Check me for these:

Bowman's Best Michael Jordan
Mirror Image Kobe
Upper Deck Blake Griffith RC

Thanks!

(01-06-2012, 04:04 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: Check me for these:

Bowman's Best Michael Jordan
Mirror Image Kobe
Upper Deck Blake Griffith RC

Thanks!
the UD Blake RC is gone, not sure which bowman's best MJ you need. The refractor is not for trade but the base and subset MJs are.

Mirror Image Kobe is still available, I'll check your org!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]