`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autograph Set???

RE: Autograph Set???
I just built the 2010 Topps Natiolal Chicle Set...Most are very cheap...The More expensive auto's are of Musial, Yaz, and Howard.....Good luck in whatever you decide.

This was an excellent question...interests me as well. One question that I would pose is which of these sets have "on card" sigs?
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I would go with the National Chicle or the Masterpieces

National Chicle auto's are all on card.

The UD Masterpieces are probably the your best bet, they are all on-card and they look much better with the canvas stock and the black frame.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(01-06-2012, 05:17 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: The UD Masterpieces are probably the your best bet, they are all on-card and they look much better with the canvas stock and the black frame.
Anyone know a good site with a setlist of the 2007 UD masterpieces i think thats the one im gonna go for thanks everyone

[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

im working on my auto set 2008 goudey sports royalty

I hate to dissuade you from building the Masterpieces set, but unless you have a minimum $3k and five years I wouldn't bother.

There are so many ssp's in the set that it would be almost impossible at this point. Not that I would know, I only busted 26 cases of the stuff.

(01-06-2012, 05:58 PM)dbacksfan Wrote: Anyone know a good site with a setlist of the 2007 UD masterpieces i think thats the one im gonna go for thanks everyone

The 98 Significant Signatures are obviously on card. They didnt start using stickers till like 2002.

I wouldn't do any of the Sweet Spot sets. From looking for Nolan Ryans, I've noticed that the autos tend to fade.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!