`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Subban Dominion /99, Seguin/Stefan SPGU /25, Hall SP Auto...

FT: Subban Dominion /99, Seguin/Stefan SPGU /25, Hall SP Auto...
Hi everyone! I've been a beckett member since 2007 although I have yet to trade here on the new beckett site. I'm no stranger to trading however, I have 150+ completed trades over at sportscardforum.com and hobbyinsider.net with a %100 feedback rating. My username is rylin1711, I'm sure some of you have dealt with me in the past! Looking forward to making some new friends here and hoping to make a few trades as well! Here are three of my better cards. I have lots more to add later on... I don't feel that beckett organize is the most user friendly way to trade however maybe it just takes some getting used to...

So with that said,

Any nice Sidney Crosby cards out there? Especially looking for RC's.
Let me know, thanks!

[Image: SubbanPics008.jpg?t=1325280597]

[Image: SeguinStepan001.jpg]

[Image: UpperDeck002.jpg]

RE: FT: Subban Dominion /99, Seguin/Stefan SPGU /25, Hall SP Auto...
Please mark them for trade (Put quantity in the TRADE AWAY column - may need to change to trading layout if you don't see that column). Right now nothing is showing as available for trade, so no one can send you offers.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

Welcome to the boards! Those are some amazing cards (interested in Subban!), and I am sure that they will be able to land you some great PC items. The Org. gets a lot more user friendly when you learn about it. And trading via the Trade Tool is about the only way people will go here. Glad to see that you have finally decided to join us in the Community after all of this time! Have fun!

Randi

Great cards. I can use the Hall. Make sure the cards are put into your organize and marked for trade...thanks!
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

Thanks for the input and I appreciate the help with organize! I think I got it now, you all should be able to see them available for trade. For those interested in a card feel free to send an offer. Like I stated above. Interested in Crosby cards (autos, patches, RCs) especially RCs but will also consider nice cards of the following players: Hall, Seguin, Hopkins, Eberle, Skinner..Forgot to mention earlier that I'm from Pittsburgh and a huge Pens fan! After nearly a week break the Pens are playing the Rangers tonight, should be an exciting game! Any way, I'll be around checking replys through out the game....

Thanks again!

I've got a RNH Canvas if you need one... wouldn't be a bad start towards the Subban???

Thanks for the offer but I don't really need it...

(01-07-2012, 12:13 AM)dragik Wrote: I've got a RNH Canvas if you need one... wouldn't be a bad start towards the Subban???

I have a Crosby 10/11 ultimate signature sp if your interested

How about a STamkos YG as a start towards the Subban Dominion? Please take a look in my org and see if we can work anything out. Thanks
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

kal - pm sent

Sorry not interested in a Stamkos YG but thanks for the offer!