`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back.. Looking to Build up a Curry Collection Again!!

RE: I'm Back.. Looking to Build up a Curry Collection Again!!
(01-05-2012, 08:39 PM)quavis Wrote: I have curry..... I really like the ones I have, although I also love the Hendersons.....Wish I wasn't such a card hoarder so it would be easier to trade my currys....Maybe we can work something out.
Hey what do u have for Currys?
Collecting Red Sox Prospects, Jacoby Ellsbury, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, and Tom Brady

(01-05-2012, 10:19 PM)pietroskim Wrote: Thanks Jason! Everything is going well! Just graduated and got my Bachelors Degree a few weeks ago! How are you and your family doing?
Long story short, about to be getting divorced, but at least I will more than likely have the boys, so it's not too bad. Congratulations on the Bachelors. What was it in?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Jason-really sorry to hear that man!

Mike-im really glad u are back! I have a few Curry rc's still. I am glad u will be back active on here as its slow on here lately!!

So what do u think about the Curry rumor to Orlando??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(01-05-2012, 11:00 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Jason-really sorry to hear that man!

Mike-im really glad u are back! I have a few Curry rc's still. I am glad u will be back active on here as its slow on here lately!!

Thanks man, I'll get through it. My second family is right here. Smile

(01-05-2012, 10:43 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Long story short, about to be getting divorced, but at least I will more than likely have the boys, so it's not too bad. Congratulations on the Bachelors. What was it in?
Jason sorry to hear that! Hope everything goes your way! My Degree is in Business Management.
Collecting Red Sox Prospects, Jacoby Ellsbury, Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo, and Tom Brady

(01-06-2012, 08:32 AM)pietroskim Wrote: Jason sorry to hear that! Hope everything goes your way! My Degree is in Business Management.
You going to be going for your masters? And thanks for the well wishes. Smile

(01-05-2012, 11:00 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Jason-really sorry to hear that man!

Hey Matt! How's it going? I would love for Curry to come to Orlando. Doubt it will happen though. But would be nice if it did happen, then it would be a lot easier for me to see him play. And he might be able to show everyone how great he is being the main guy!
(01-06-2012, 09:00 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: You going to be going for your masters? And thanks for the well wishes. Smile
I think i will eventually. I def. want to take a little break from school now. But now a days you pretty much need your Masters. I have a decent job now in Retail as Management, but the hours suck. And i am getting tired of Retail. I have been in it for like 7 years.

I have Rookies and Stars auto /49 and Absolute RPM auto /499 and donruss materials, I also just remembered I just pulled a curry auto out of Season Update /99 a month or so ago. I would be most willing to trade the last one and the jersey card.

(01-07-2012, 10:57 AM)quavis Wrote: I have Rookies and Stars auto /49 and Absolute RPM auto /499 and donruss materials, I also just remembered I just pulled a curry auto out of Season Update /99 a month or so ago. I would be most willing to trade the last one and the jersey card.
I'm def. interested in the season Update Auto. Is it a dual, do you have a scan? I dont need the R&S Auto /49, its a 2nd year card. Would need a high end Curry to move the Exquisite Henderson. It's selling for more then most Curry autos right now.

(01-06-2012, 09:00 AM)pietroskim Wrote: I think i will eventually. I def. want to take a little break from school now. But now a days you pretty much need your Masters. I have a decent job now in Retail as Management, but the hours suck. And i am getting tired of Retail. I have been in it for like 7 years.
Oh, I know how retail can be. Used to be the everything guy for K-Mart for two years. Smile Customer Service, One Hour Photo, Electronics, Stock, Break man, Santa Claus and other mythical figures on holidays. They owe me. lol.