`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone gonna come to Chantilly?

RE: Anyone gonna come to Chantilly?
(01-05-2012, 12:45 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Do they sell a ton of local stuff... iggles, squeelers, ravens n skins?? I would be willing to travel if a show was big enough & has a ton of variety. Im just tierd of the piddly little shows @ Harrisburg!! They advertise 20+ tables, but theres 2 guys who sell ond baseball, 2 guys that sell pictures & plaques, and the other 3 or 4 dealers sell nothing but local stuff at BV or above BV. I am in need of something different or Im gonna boycott card shows!!
There is a good one at hoffstra university....I went last time and submitted my raw cards for bgs grading....a big mix of stuff..some real nice vintage stuff as well as new wax and stuff
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

yeah its pretty nice...big enough to get jsa,pittsburgh wholesale and huggins aucions
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I might depending on the dates....will you be selling boxes or anything along those lines or only cards?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I may just go. Only a 2 hr drive Big Grin

were you at the one in October? I was and just curious, because if you are, I may have bought from you
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(01-05-2012, 08:10 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: were you at the one in October? I was and just curious, because if you are, I may have bought from you
No I was at the one during the summer. And yeah well take some wax but pittsburgh sports wholesale will be there so why bother ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS