`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody else excited about the upcoming Tri-Star show?

RE: Anybody else excited about the upcoming Tri-Star show?
Do you have to pay each of those per item you get signed or how is that done lol if somebody has a ticket pick me up a 8x10 auto if it don't cost anything I could next day deliver u the 8x10 to get signed

It's defintely worth traveling for, it's about the same size as the chantilly show. But I'm friends with a few of the out-of-state dealers, and they said next to the National it's one of the most profitable shows.

It's on the 20th so there's still time to book travel, and I definitely notice more of a Football precense at the January show vs. the June show here in Houston. I think it's the playoffs being played and pending Super Bowl that does it.

(01-04-2012, 11:12 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Do you have to pay each of those per item you get signed or how is that done lol if somebody has a ticket pick me up a 8x10 auto if it don't cost anything I could next day deliver u the 8x10 to get signed
Yeah those auto prices are per item, not a all-you-can-eat type price. It's insane how much some of those guys get....

All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

I was wondering, I saw Jim Browns Prices and I was like wow!

(01-05-2012, 01:30 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I was wondering, I saw Jim Browns Prices and I was like wow!
You thought that was pricey, check out the Emmitt prices! WOW!!!
I have been to this show many times and the June show as well and I prefer the January show as well. My Son,Wife, and I love going! TriStar always has a great line up of Sports stars. I am sad to say I will not be able to make this years show. May be next year!!!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

I am there! That is one impressive list of players. I am going to go on Saturday and will be leaving with signed footballs from Cushing, Keenum, and Barry Sanders, and a Nolan Ryan baseball. That's a pretty good day, I think!

Wow, Keenum must of just got added.

As far as Emmitt, yeah he's expensive but at least it makes sense. Most of his auto'd pack pulled auto's are in the $200 range, bu I can't understand Montana's selling in the 80-100 range and he gets 295 for an in-person signature....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.