`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 rack packs of 2011 Topps Chrome Tebow..Ponder

3 rack packs of 2011 Topps Chrome Tebow..Ponder
I have had some decent luck with the rack packs so I decided to grab some more today. I busted 3 rack packs and I was surprised with 2 of my orange refractor packs.
I bought a box 2 weeks ago and didn't do this good in the box!! Still no autos though

The first pack of orange refractors was
Christian Ponder
DeSean Jackson
DeAngelo Williams.

The second set had
Christian Ponder
Tim Tebow
Allen Bailey

The third set had
Tim Tebow
Patrick Peterson
Dez Bryant

The double Ponder and Tebow are FT/FS.

I also pulled

Purple refractors #'d/499
Kyle Rudolph
Von Miller
Austin Pettis
Virgil Green
Jahvid Best

Blue refractors #'d/199
James Harrison

Black refractors #'d/299
Jermichael Finley
Christian Ballard

Bowman Chrome
Julio Jones

Regular refractors (players worth naming)
Tim Tebow
Peyton Manning

A few xfractors, rookie recognitions and finest freshman-- nothing too great and then some base cards for my set.

All are in my org and the ones up FT/FS are listed.

RE: 3 rack packs of 2011 Topps Chrome Tebow..Ponder
That is some good luck with the orange refractors

all my rack packs around my house have been searched by some POS, The front card of the orange refractor pack is pulled down to reveal the # of the RC in it... Needless to say i don't buy the racks anymore.

getting that many # refractors in 9 packs is very good.. Nice pulls

I pulled an orange Cam Newton and a gold Daniel thomas out of a chrome rack pack. Oh and the Sp of that rookie qb for the tenessee titans.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(01-04-2012, 06:05 PM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: I pulled an orange Cam Newton and a gold Daniel thomas out of a chrome rack pack. Oh and the Sp of that rookie qb for the tenessee titans.
I pulled the orange Cam Newton on my first Chrome pack, that's what hooked me honestly lol

(01-04-2012, 06:01 PM)diablo71 Wrote: That is some good luck with the orange refractors

all my rack packs around my house have been searched by some POS, The front card of the orange refractor pack is pulled down to reveal the # of the RC in it... Needless to say i don't buy the racks anymore.

getting that many # refractors in 9 packs is very good.. Nice pulls
I started going to a different walmart/target because I noticed this at the main walmart/target I was getting cards from.

(01-04-2012, 11:44 PM)BoiJay Wrote: I pulled the orange Cam Newton on my first Chrome pack, that's what hooked me honestly lol

I started going to a different walmart/target because I noticed this at the main walmart/target I was getting cards from.
I have around 5 Target/Walmarts around my house i try to hit up, it seems to be a hit or miss for me whether they have been searched or not.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK