`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing not available?

Pricing not available?
I was trying to check the price of my 2001 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric 2 #ARM Alex Rodriguez Mariners (print run 25) and it said the price was not available. I wasn't sure what this meant. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Pricing not available?
normally low printed cards dont have a price due to scarcity
Photobucket

Anything 25 or below there will not be a price. Due to the card being low # they can not get a good data on how much the average card sells for. So, the card price is what ever price the buyer will to pay and the seller is willing to let it go for.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-04-2012, 05:26 PM)beginesj Wrote: Anything 25 or below there will not be a price. Due to the card being low # they can not get a good data on how much the average card sells for. So, the card price is what ever price the buyer will to pay and the seller is willing to let it go for.
+1 a more detailed description of what I was trying to say I guess lol
Photobucket

(01-04-2012, 05:28 PM)hiiimitalian989 Wrote: +1 a more detailed description of what I was trying to say I guess lol
well while I was typing, you posted your response. Had I seen your post while I was typing I would not have posted because your response was what I was trying to say LOL!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-04-2012, 05:31 PM)beginesj Wrote: well while I was typing, you posted your response. Had I seen your post while I was typing I would not have posted because your response was what I was trying to say LOL!
your description is better detailed which is good because mine had no actual reason to why lol
Photobucket