`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Postal Stories

Funny Postal Stories
I live in Canada. Last month, I sent a small group of seven cards for BGS to grade and encase in their holder. On December 19th, BGS sent my cards back via the U.S Postal Service's "Global Express Mail" complete with tracking number.

A few minutes ago, I typed in the tracking number on the USPS website. My package was mistakenly sent to Australia on
December 27th. Thankfully, my package arrived back in Canada,
and cleared Canada Customs on January 3rd. I should receive it
tomorrow or Friday.

I guess the U.S Postal Service thought that my cards needed
to "get out and see the world".

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON

RE: Funny Postal Stories
(01-04-2012, 01:44 PM)scottboa2 Wrote: I live in Canada. Last month, I sent a small group of seven cards for BGS to grade and encase in their holder. On December 19th, BGS sent my cards back via the U.S Postal Service's "Global Express Mail" complete with tracking number.

A few minutes ago, I typed in the tracking number on the USPS website. My package was mistakenly sent to Australia on
December 27th. Thankfully, my package arrived back in Canada,
and cleared Canada Customs on January 3rd. I should receive it
tomorrow or Friday.

I guess the U.S Postal Service thought that my cards needed
to "get out and see the world".

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON
The lack of a punchline in the story is what is funny. -) Anyhow glad you are getting your package.

Here's one for you. I'm shipping a BGS 10 Tom Brady RC worth about $500+ and just as I'm about to ask the USPS lady (who is busy gabbing to a coworker) that I want her to stamp the bubble package as "fragile" she chucks the package about 20 ft across the room into a bin. She was waiting for me to finish my sentence and I was like "umm nevermind". What a joke!

RE: Funny Postal Stories
If not for the fact that it probably would have landed you in jail, it would have been awesome to finish your sentence with "please stamp that "FRAGILE - BIOHAZARD - RADIOACTIVE" and watch her freak out.
IT Guy