`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first gamer!

RE: My first gamer!
That is a great piece!! I hope to be able to grab something like that someday!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Nice, been thinking about snagging a Marek Zidlicky stick at the Xcel energy center next time im there. He uses a new stick every period so they go for like $70...You couldnt buy a new one at a store for that price but you can get a game used of a guy on the all star ballot, too bad hes a righty or Id def buy one and play with it lol.

(01-05-2012, 11:43 AM)Merovius Wrote: Nice, been thinking about snagging a Marek Zidlicky stick at the Xcel energy center next time im there. He uses a new stick every period so they go for like $70...You couldnt buy a new one at a store for that price but you can get a game used of a guy on the all star ballot, too bad hes a righty or Id def buy one and play with it lol.
One of the guys on one of mens league teams drive the 3 hours out to Buffalo to watch the Sabres play quite regularly. He's always buying up GU sticks for himself as well as other guys on the team and a lot of them use them in games since they are cheaper than buying a new stick from the local hockey shop haha.

I almost bought used Mikael Tellqvist pads since mine are shot, but decided against it.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

That's a beauty...send us a pic when you've decided on how to display it.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(01-05-2012, 11:54 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: One of the guys on one of mens league teams drive the 3 hours out to Buffalo to watch the Sabres play quite regularly. He's always buying up GU sticks for himself as well as other guys on the team and a lot of them use them in games since they are cheaper than buying a new stick from the local hockey shop haha.

I almost bought used Mikael Tellqvist pads since mine are shot, but decided against it.
Haha, awesome!

That is an awesome snag there, Ash! Congrats! It would be amazing to get Neuvirth to sign it!

Randi

I'm going to go up to Kettler where they practice and see if I can catch him there. I was able to get a lot of autos there. I got Backstrom to sign my jersey there. I have a Neuvirth authentic jersey signed at a show. Now my hunt will start for him to sign the stick! lol. The stick isn't nearly as portable as a jersey though!

(01-06-2012, 08:45 AM)rayeates Wrote: That is an awesome snag there, Ash! Congrats! It would be amazing to get Neuvirth to sign it!

Randi