`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Trade Thread (Permanent) Photobucket BY TEAM!

My Trade Thread (Permanent) Photobucket BY TEAM!
This is my 2012 trade thread. Spent a lot of time this weekend scanning and sorting my photobucket...by TEAM! This should make it easy for everyone to jump around and pick their favorite players!

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470.../Football/

Here is a couple of caveats:

There are some duplicates and I will be going through each team updating.

Not everything is for trade, I will be slowly moving those items into a seperate folder that you are welcome to peruse to see cards but I won't be trading those unless I offer them.

Ones that are trade but I may be more partial too, I will make HTG or VHTG. Its not that you can't try but I am going to be looking for something just as nice to me personally.

If a folder is PC - its self explanatory.

Enjoy browsing and send me offers. Its much easier for me if you send open offers - if its not in my org just add a comment and I will look into it.

My org is ALWAYS way more up to date than my bucket - bucket is only about 60% right now.

Thanks,
Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: My Trade Thread (Permanent) Photobucket BY TEAM!
Lots of offers - who else is in?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.