`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My diamond die cut needs thread updated 13 to go !

RE: My diamond die cut needs thread updated 16 to go !
Slightly OT, but how'd you get the Jeter? I've never seen one on the DT site and I thought that's where they all originated from.

-I'm still slugging along on the DT site, so if I come across anything you need, I'll let you know
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-14-2012, 08:07 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Slightly OT, but how'd you get the Jeter? I've never seen one on the DT site and I thought that's where they all originated from.

-I'm still slugging along on the DT site, so if I come across anything you need, I'll let you know
I got the jeter and Gehrig from my lcs. He is a really good friend of mine and topps sent them to him for promotion. He gave them to me, this is what started the whole thing !! Loll

offer sent for the Kershaw
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(02-14-2012, 09:27 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: offer sent for the Kershaw

Got it ! Thanks for the help buddy ! Now I only have 14 more to go !!

(02-15-2012, 12:24 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Got it ! Thanks for the help buddy ! Now I only have 14 more to go !!
If you get an extra Tabata Diamond lmk
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Will do, let me look and see who I have doubles of right now, if I do it's yours.
Anyone else have one to help me out I only need 15 more !!

Weekend bumpppppp

Offer sent with the Carlos Ruiz Die Cut you needed and others you had marked as wants

(02-18-2012, 08:26 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Offer sent with the Carlos Ruiz Die Cut you needed and others you had marked as wants
Got it, thanks for the help man ! I am almost done now ! Anyone else have the last few ?

I've got the Vernon Wells for you - still working on others. Having a hard time moving the ones I'm left with for your needs - trading BV for BV and people still aren't accepting. Have even gone over BV on some with no luck yet.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]