`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My diamond die cut needs thread updated 13 to go !

RE: My diamond die cut needs thread updated 16 to go !
(02-20-2012, 11:41 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I've got the Vernon Wells for you - still working on others. Having a hard time moving the ones I'm left with for your needs - trading BV for BV and people still aren't accepting. Have even gone over BV on some with no luck yet.

Ken
I know what you mean ! I am guessing I will have to buy the few that are left, or get lucky one day in a trade..lol.. I'll take the wells,send me offer buddy ! Thanks for all your help, I would not even be close if it was not for you Ken !

RE: My diamond die cut needs thread updated 13 to go !
How about this weekend ? Anyone got any

Weekend BUMP !,!,!,!,!,!

Bumping it up again ! Any help ot there guys ?? I would love to finish this set.

Weekend buuummmpppp

Still looking guys

Hey - been away a few weeks (Dad passed away), and haven't even been on the Diamond site. Still have the last one I mentioned (Wells, I think), and will try to get back on and work on some more this weekend.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(03-23-2012, 03:08 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Hey - been away a few weeks (Dad passed away), and haven't even been on the Diamond site. Still have the last one I mentioned (Wells, I think), and will try to get back on and work on some more this weekend.

Ken
Thanks ken I am getting in some good bait to to this will be awesome ! Thanks for the help Jakeo