`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with 2011 Triple Threads

Need help with 2011 Triple Threads
I yanked a Stevan Ridley #129 #'d to 99. In the database it says there is 3 versions of this (A, B, C). They are all the same value, but I would like to know what to put in my org!

Could someone point me in the right direction of finding a link or something else useful to determine which one I have?? I have kind of half aced looked, but I can't seem to find anything.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

RE: Need help with 2011 Triple Threads
Found one on feebay that says 129A and its the "NFL" version...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

yeah i have a kyle rudolph numbered to 10. that i have the same problem with.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(01-03-2012, 07:54 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Found one on feebay that says 129A and its the "NFL" version...
Mine has "R (insert NFL shaped shield here) "C" for the patch. All plain white jersey mind you. Think you might at least be able to get at least 2 colors!! That is great value for shelling out some bones for a man of meager means (lol).

(01-03-2012, 07:54 PM)robsvideos Wrote: yeah i have a kyle rudolph numbered to 10. that i have the same problem with.
I wish you well with that. Maybe sometime??? Triple Thread owners can get to the bottom of this.

Bumping it up for some more help.

ive never used the database but i know in the beckett mags they sometimes have a small description. I had the same problem after i gotta topps 2011 complete set and i wanted to check the variants. Sometimes next to the A,B, or C they say "jumping" or "WJ" for white jersey or "TB" for throwback or something like that to clarify.
Photobucket

Well one is R (logo) C - Another is Team and the 3rd is NFL tho I dont know which is A,B or C lol Wait a few weeks and I'm sure the org will update with the correct versions.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-04-2012, 10:02 PM)branesergen Wrote: Well one is R (logo) C - Another is Team and the 3rd is NFL tho I dont know which is A,B or C lol Wait a few weeks and I'm sure the org will update with the correct versions.
Well... I certainly hope so. Cannot wait till I find out if mine is bursting with Beckett Value (lol)!!!

(01-04-2012, 09:46 PM)p4ckattack Wrote: ive never used the database but i know in the beckett mags they sometimes have a small description. I had the same problem after i gotta topps 2011 complete set and i wanted to check the variants. Sometimes next to the A,B, or C they say "jumping" or "WJ" for white jersey or "TB" for throwback or something like that to clarify.
Not at this time they don't!!