`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Materials Set Complete. Well Almost....

RE: 2011 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Materials Set Complete. Well Almost....
Sweet set! Good luck getting that Lundy...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: 2011 Panini Threads Heritage Collection Materials Set Complete. Well Almost....
thanks sconn. stay tuned. gonna go to all ends of the world to do what i can to get it
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I have a redemption for a different card w/ Panini right now that's past the 4 month waiting period...maybe they'd give me one of those as a replacement!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-03-2012, 05:00 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks alan. hows the packer hunt going? anything you are struggling to find??
The hunt is going fairly well. TTM's have slowed a bit, but I have the next batch ready to print and send out. Have been struggling to find jersey cards of a few historic Packers: Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, and Leroy Butler. Can't ever seem to find a Robert Brooks Packers Auto or the elusive 2001 Playoff Honors Honor Roll Autographs #173 Russell Maryland /37 either, but will probably give up on finding the autos and try them TTM with the Packers addy.

Tried on a few of the Hornung 2011 National Treasures Timeline jerseys since they seem to sell fairly low and always seem to be on the bay, but I always seem to get sniped at the end, even when I try to snipe them myself. The Starr jerseys always seem to fall just outside of my price range and the Leroy Butler jersey cards don't appear very often.

Other than that, just trying to save up for some of the bigger ticket Packers autos, like Rodgers, Matthews, Woodson, Starr, Nitschke, Canadeo, Wood, Ringo, White, and Lombardi. Decided to start a change jar for my spare change to see where that gets me in a few months.

Wow...that list got long in a hurry. I'm sure with enough drive and some luck I will get them eventually. In the meantime, it keeps collecting interesting. Just fighting the good fight. Smile

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(01-03-2012, 05:23 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I have a redemption for a different card w/ Panini right now that's past the 4 month waiting period...maybe they'd give me one of those as a replacement!
ive asked if i could swap them for one of my pending redemptions. just waiting on an answer. also said i'd buy it from them. just waiting.......
(01-03-2012, 05:25 PM)alanch Wrote: The hunt is going fairly well. TTM's have slowed a bit, but I have the next batch ready to print and send out. Have been struggling to find jersey cards of a few historic Packers: Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, and Leroy Butler. Can't ever seem to find a Robert Brooks Packers Auto or the elusive 2001 Playoff Honors Honor Roll Autographs #173 Russell Maryland /37 either, but will probably give up on finding the autos and try them TTM with the Packers addy.

Tried on a few of the Hornung 2011 National Treasures Timeline jerseys since they seem to sell fairly low and always seem to be on the bay, but I always seem to get sniped at the end, even when I try to snipe them myself. The Starr jerseys always seem to fall just outside of my price range and the Leroy Butler jersey cards don't appear very often.

Other than that, just trying to save up for some of the bigger ticket Packers autos, like Rodgers, Matthews, Woodson, Starr, Nitschke, Canadeo, Wood, Ringo, White, and Lombardi. Decided to start a change jar for my spare change to see where that gets me in a few months.

Wow...that list got long in a hurry. I'm sure with enough drive and some luck I will get them eventually. In the meantime, it keeps collecting interesting. Just fighting the good fight. Smile
that is a good list to chase though. always see stuff on other sites and think of you but never know what you have or dont have. this gives me a idea of what to look out for.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-03-2012, 05:27 PM)rgf17 Wrote: ive asked if i could swap them for one of my pending redemptions. just waiting on an answer. also said i'd buy it from them. just waiting.......

that is a good list to chase though. always see stuff on other sites and think of you but never know what you have or dont have. this gives me a idea of what to look out for.
Yeah, I'm sure there's a few things I missed as well, but it happens to the best of us. If you come across anything you think I might need and could give me a heads up that would be great. Always nice to have an extra set of eyes out there.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1