IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Topps & Redemption

Question about Topps & Redemption
Hey.
I received today the following mail from Topps:

This email is to inform you that the Topps Company is currently beyond the 15 week processing time allocated for the following redemption card:

Product: Bowman

Card/Player Name: Aroldis Chapman - Autographed Refractor Card

Our staff is working diligently to process and ship your redemption card as soon as possible. Please continue to check your Online Redemption account for updates regarding the status of your card.

If you no longer wish to wait for the redemption card, please contact our Consumer Relations team in order to place a substitution request for a card of equal Beckett value.

------------------------------------

So what I want to know is:
1) Can I be waiting forever for them to deliver me this card or at some point they send me another card?
2) Should I ask for a substitution card? What are some cards that I could get instead that are worth it?
3) What would you do in my place?

RE: Question about Topps & Redemption
Depends on the player honestly. If it is someone you havent heard much of go with a sub, worth a shot. If it is someone you really want wait for it. They generally send out cards that are worth about the same.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I just happened to see this on Topps' Twitter feed this morning:

"Aroldis Chapman has signed outstanding redemptions"
http://twitter.com/#!/toppscards/status/...5344365568

(01-03-2012, 03:03 PM)rossmaute Wrote: I just happened to see this on Topps' Twitter feed this morning:

"Aroldis Chapman has signed outstanding redemptions"
http://twitter.com/#!/toppscards/status/...5344365568
AWESOME NEWS!!! This card is passed due to me, and the Topps rep told me 2 weeks ago that Chapman was the only guy they were waiting on!

2011 Bowman Platinum Hexagraph Book Patch Freeman/Hellickson/Chapman/Alonso/Drabek/Morel #/10, Redeemed 8/5/2011

Now I'll hope that he gave me good information and that I'll be getting this in the next 2 months or so
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(01-03-2012, 02:40 PM)Krangry Wrote: Depends on the player honestly. If it is someone you havent heard much of go with a sub, worth a shot. If it is someone you really want wait for it. They generally send out cards that are worth about the same.
+1!! I got a Nova for Wieland but with a Chapman I would wait it out!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball