`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Really? After 1 game this is warranted?!?!

RE: OT: Really? After 1 game this is warranted?!?!
(01-02-2012, 08:59 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Supply and Demand, little demand the card was still $100 that says something. I don't see his hi-end cards dropping much until he proves he sucks.

Right now it doesn't seem like that will be anytime within the next 8-10 months.

You know what, never mind.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

LOL whatcha smokin warcraftin? I'll make you a friendly wager saying that his cards drop dramatically by March.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-02-2012, 11:12 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't understand it. He's still going to be a backup. Just because Rodgers didn't play 1 game doesn't mean Flynn is going to challenge him for the starter role.

Flynn will be a backup in the playoffs and will be a backup next year. Same it's been since he's been in the NFL. Not sure what the deal is because he's not ever going to start in Green Bay.
he's a free agent, and there are a lot of qb-needy teams that wont be able to get luck or griffin

so most likely, no - he wont be a backup next year

(im guessing you didnt know he was a free agent this offseason)

I dont wanna hear any more crap about Tebows's cards being over priced. Although, I wish Tebow had one single showing like that.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(01-02-2012, 11:30 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: LOL whatcha smokin warcraftin? I'll make you a friendly wager saying that his cards drop dramatically by March.
As long as Rodgers doesn't get hurt your probably right in saying his cards will drop dramatically. However, I don't see that happening "soon" though with his extremely limited exquisite cards though. There's just not that many out there to discount with any type of demand/hype.

I sold a 2005 exquisite signature patch auto of Aaron Rodgers #/10 back in 2008 for $500. I saw another one sell for $300 after, then another one sell for like $1500 after that. You never really know.......not even sure what it would sell for now.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-02-2012, 11:45 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I dont wanna hear any more crap about Tebows's cards being over priced. Although, I wish Tebow had one single showing like that.
so does Tebow Wink

(01-02-2012, 11:45 PM)samiamryan Wrote: I dont wanna hear any more crap about Tebows's cards being over priced. Although, I wish Tebow had one single showing like that.
it would take tebow 3 games to have a game like that. maybe 4, assuming his standard 40% completion rate

There is already talk in Cleveland of the browns going after Matt Flynn. If that happens expect him to suck it up next year and then watch his cards deflate back to reality.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(01-02-2012, 11:12 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I don't understand it. He's still going to be a backup. Just because Rodgers didn't play 1 game doesn't mean Flynn is going to challenge him for the starter role.

Flynn will be a backup in the playoffs and will be a backup next year. Same it's been since he's been in the NFL. Not sure what the deal is becuase he's not ever going to start in Green Bay.
Flynn is a free agent this off-season, he will probably get more attention than Luck will as teams don't have to offer draft picks for him and he will get a massive contract to be a starter.

Matt Flynn is a good quarterback in a league full of bad quarterbacks. This off-season the Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Browns, Jaguars, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, Redskins, and Seahawks should/will be looking to upgrade their quarterback. With Barkley returning to college, and Jones more than likely returning, you're left with 3 available options Luck (huge price, small gamble), Griffin (large price, huge gamble), and Flynn (small price, small gamble).

His cards are not going to fall in value or atleast not right away, if he lands with a large market team like the Redskins you can expect them to shoot through the ceiling more so than they already have.

(01-02-2012, 07:41 PM)warcraftin Wrote: It's exquisite..........you can find flynn's for a buck still. But if you want one of his best card that comes from a $500 pack of cards good luck.
Come off-season, it'll be a $100 card or less