`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 must go what should I do

2011 must go what should I do
I just pulled about 2,000 commons from 2010 and 2011 card products. There's just about every product there. All the major stars have been pulled, but all the commons remain.

My question is should I list all 2,000 of them which would take a couple of weeks, or should I just sell the entire lot as a whole for like 1-2 cents per card? Or should I just throw them in my commons box and trash them?

I'm just trying to see if there's any interest in someone wanting to purchase the group as a whole or if someone might be interested in a large group of them for trade.

Let me know what you would do.

RE: 2011 must go what should I do
no 1 has any advice on how I should handle this lot?

Shipleys in there by chance??? I am looking to start on his base...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Donate for tax deduction? List on Craigslist? Sell in team lots on ebay? Burbank Sports Cards buys bulk cards I think you probably won't get $40 though.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-02-2012, 10:44 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Donate for tax deduction? List on Craigslist? Sell in team lots on ebay? Burbank Sports Cards buys bulk cards I think you probably won't get $40 though.
They're all in numerical order right now. I've never done Craigs List and have only heard bad things about it so that's not an option. The nearest children's hospital is in Dallas or Houston, about 3-4 hours away. I don't want to break them down into team lots.

I might just chunck then in the commons box and toss them in the dumpster at the school.
(01-02-2012, 10:40 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Shipleys in there by chance??? I am looking to start on his base...Wink
If he's in any 2010 or 2011 product and isn't a rookie in either year then he'll be in there. He wasn't pulled out with the stars. But it's going to take too much time to look through them all.

just give to you LCS to give out to kids....thats what mine does. I give all my commons to the LCS and he gives them to kids coming in. Helps he gives me discounts on boxes too lol. Better than trashing them dude.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-02-2012, 11:25 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: just give to you LCS to give out to kids....thats what mine does. I give all my commons to the LCS and he gives them to kids coming in. Helps he gives me discounts on boxes too lol. Better than trashing them dude.
Mine pays $5 per box of 5,000 cards. Doesn't give any credit and doesn't give anything out to kids.

I might just spend the couple of weeks and get them listed into my ORG and trade them like 5-10 for 1 for baseball. I'm really trying to turn my focuses to baseball (especially Rangers), except my Rickey Dudley PC.

(01-02-2012, 11:35 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Mine pays $5 per box of 5,000 cards. Doesn't give any credit and doesn't give anything out to kids.
Sounds like my LCS

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

If you decide to sort the Shipley base let me know... Thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

anybody else? it looks as though I'm not going to be spending time putting them in my ORG.

If that's the case, I'd like to sell for $20. That's 1 cent per card. Any interest in buying this lot?
(01-02-2012, 11:57 PM)superynaldo Wrote: If you decide to sort the Shipley base let me know... Thanks!!!
The only Shipley base I'd have would be 2011 because he wasn't in 2010 common stuff. I might take a look if I get a few extra minutes since the sets are almost always in team order.