`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Edwards Error?

Carl Edwards Error?
I have a 2005 rookie top prospects Carl Edwards card serial #ed to 192/200...The shoe cards were suppose to be numbered to 200...This card is a tire card though...CE-T..Is it an error card or beckett just behind on listing gold cards for these....Please help..
Oh and I ain't been on here in awhile when did they start charging to look at your own organized cards...wth

RE: Carl Edwards Error?
The racing database isnt the best. There are a lot of missing/wrong cards. We had a "wrong/missing" sticky it the top of the racing page for a while but whoever is running/moding the racing boards decided to unsticky it...
And yeah, they charge $20 for the org now unless you buy any opg then its "free"
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-02-2012, 03:41 PM)the great 48 Wrote: The racing database isnt the best. There are a lot of missing/wrong cards. We had a "wrong/missing" sticky it the top of the racing page for a while but whoever is running/moding the racing boards decided to unsticky it...
And yeah, they charge $20 for the org now unless you buy any opg then its "free"
Oh so if I buy racing subscription of even 1 month like I use to it will open up my collection?

carls shoe card was numbered to only 150. there is an example that shows right above yours on the bay listings.

The 2005 only had one version each and the following years did gold versions etc.

The opg isnt listed correctly, once they get someone running racing again hopefully we can get some more fixed. Tim had like five magazines he was in charge of.

I do not know why they unstickied my post hopefully it means someone is fixing them
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Oh ok I seen it..I guess they just have the wrong crap in the beckett listings..They shouldn't even list them in beckett if they don't even take the time to look at the run of what the cards were...thanks guys...

(01-02-2012, 03:59 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: Oh so if I buy racing subscription of even 1 month like I use to it will open up my collection?
Yes

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-02-2012, 04:32 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: The opg isnt listed correctly, once they get someone running racing again hopefully we can get some more fixed. Tim had like five magazines he was in charge of.
Do they try to keep that job in-house, or do they outsource?

ITS NOt just becketts doing. They go off the original tenative checklist and update when notified. Press Pass even has to change their numbers.

Problem becomes once they are released do you have time to catch up with fixing. we have had items fixed in the past and hope to in the future but first we need them to replace tim. once thats done hopefully with the release of fewer products this year they might be able to catch up on the past

I only ask because I am a computer nerd who spends way too much time on here outside of work. I'd be interested helping fix info on here, but obviously I am no where near Texas...

my guess its in hourse or highly protected friends of the beckett family. no way they would let just anyone in to play lol. i know the webmaster of the message board can do a little changing but not it all.

no money in fixing the errors