`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:Bengals vs Texans!!!

RE: OT:Bengals vs Texans!!!
(01-07-2012, 09:13 PM)superynaldo Wrote: You guys played a great game JC!!! Your D really stepped up... I am a little disappointed, but happy we made the playoffs... Too bad OUR D didn't show up... I can't wait for Ship to come back to help out next year... It will be interesting... Good luck next week with the ratbirds...Wink
I agree. Ship back, plus 2 1st rounders. Should be good!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Bengals have a bright future, but the Texans D and Arian Foster were too much for Bengals today. Go Texans!!
Supercollector of Owen Daniels, Cat Osterman and Arsenal FC

It was a good game Smile Congrats to the Texans!!! No shame in your game Bengals!!!!

TJ Yates- Tarheel Big Grin

(01-01-2012, 07:59 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Looks like we are going to try to get our revenge after all???Wink we will see...
LOL
(01-01-2012, 08:17 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Bengals win it all the way, no doubt so wouldn't even sweat it.
LMAO!
[Image: MinuteMaid3-1.jpg]

(01-07-2012, 11:21 PM)hou34hof Wrote: LOL

LMAO!
Actually, what's funnier is all the bandwagon Texan fan newbies such as yourself...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Texans Defense really surprised me today. I dont get to watch em a whole lot here as is cowboy land and they like black each other out lol. But anyway that was a heck of a defensive rush. I think Dalton did perdy good considering he is a rookie and all.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

We were Chuck-Norrised through the playoff door. We weren't supposed to even be here in the first place. Why does Marv play not-to-lose???? He should have pulled out all the stops and risk it all for the win. It's elimination, for Edit!

Everyone from HC and up has to go.
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....

(01-07-2012, 11:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Actually, what's funnier is all the bandwagon Texan fan newbies such as yourself...
+1 and I'm not even a benglas fan Tongue

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(01-07-2012, 11:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Actually, what's funnier is all the bandwagon Texan fan newbies such as yourself...
I wouldn't worry about the bandwagon fans. Let's see how long until he changes avatar because next week Yates is going up against a real defense.
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....