`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Flyers auto pc

My Flyers auto pc
This pc is something I started very early in the year and then I switched over to baseball. I really wish I had stuck with it. Didn't realize the cards I had until I started going through one of my boxes. This will definitely be one of my projects for next year. Enjoy and any comments welcome.

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: My Flyers auto pc
That's a pretty BA collection. Especially love the Stanley cup heroes autos.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

i am extremely jealous, very nice collection!!! thanks for sharing
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

When you can dump Richards and Carter and never skip a beat...man it's amazing how much talent flows through that team.

I didn't think 09-10 OPCP RCs would age well but they really have...that JVR is pretty. What a show. I'm looking forward to seeing your collection grow.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Your Flyers autograph collection is awesome. Continued success with it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Can't believe I pursued baseball and let this collection sit for 7-8 months. I'm coming back to the dark side!

wow

amazing PC congrats

you going back to doing some hockey at least?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

First off, welcome back to the Hockey Boards, Mike! So glad to see you back over here! Secondly, that is one SICK collection! The Cup cards are amazing! Congrats! I have a 2010-11 Crown Royale Premier Dates Signatures-Chris Pronger, if you are looking to add to your collection. Let me know. Welcome back, and thank you for sharing!

Randi

(01-01-2012, 08:49 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: wow

amazing PC congrats

you going back to doing some hockey at least?
Yep, hockey it is. Dont think I'll be buying anything but Philly autos though. Rather get a $60 auto than pay that for a box and get nothing I want.

(01-01-2012, 09:07 PM)rayeates Wrote: First off, welcome back to the Hockey Boards, Mike! So glad to see you back over here! Secondly, that is one SICK collection! The Cup cards are amazing! Congrats! I have a 2010-11 Crown Royale Premier Dates Signatures-Chris Pronger, if you are looking to add to your collection. Let me know. Welcome back, and thank you for sharing!

Randi
Hey Randi, glad to be be back. Not sure what came over me but it feels good to be in hockey land. Hoping to catch up to a few people I got to know here like yourself. Sure, I would be interested in that Pronger. My organize is a mess but let me know what your looking for and I'll see what I have. Haven't bought anything hockey since I bought that case of 08-09 Upper Deck last year so you may have to give me a chance to get you something. Guess I should buy some boxes just to get some trade bait. Anything worth it out there?

Mike

Nice PC, the Flyers have such awesome colors in their jersey, like the B's, they stand out.

Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/