`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Flyers auto pc

RE: My Flyers auto pc
I am still looking for Jaroslav Halak, but have expanded my collection to include current and HoF Montreal Canadiens' GU and AU. I also will look at trade bait.

As for something to buy, UDS1 is doing pretty well, but that is usual. Certified has pulled it's socks up a bit, too. Right now Artifacts is the front runner for set of the year, as it has been chock-full of patches and autos. You could just wait until Crown Royale, or something else comes into play as well.

(01-01-2012, 09:22 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Yep, hockey it is. Dont think I'll be buying anything but Philly autos though. Rather get a $60 auto than pay that for a box and get nothing I want.

Hey Randi, glad to be be back. Not sure what came over me but it feels good to be in hockey land. Hoping to catch up to a few people I got to know here like yourself. Sure, I would be interested in that Pronger. My organize is a mess but let me know what your looking for and I'll see what I have. Haven't bought anything hockey since I bought that case of 08-09 Upper Deck last year so you may have to give me a chance to get you something. Guess I should buy some boxes just to get some trade bait. Anything worth it out there?

Mike

RE: My Flyers auto pc
Great collection of Flyers. I never thought about just collecting autographed cards, but, WOW!
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/