`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cards Added to Photobucket
01-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Cards Added to Photobucket
Added the racing Autos and Relic cards that I have to my Photobucket. The 1991 Pro Set Racing and 1991 Gold Collectibles Dale Earnhardt cards, located in the sub folder are not in my Organize because could not find them on Beckett list, are available for trade also. Still adding a bunch of base and insert cards. Looking for Jeff Gordon cards. Let me know if interested in trading. Thank you.

Jerry

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510...vo/Racing/

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: Cards Added to Photobucket
Those '91 Pro Set cards are in the DB. They are listed as 1991 Pro Set Petty Family.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
01-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Wasn't sure that was them when I saw them because the cards are titled differently, thank you. I'll be adding them to my Org and take them out of my photobucket

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
01-05-2012, 03:45 PM
(01-02-2012 01:18 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Wasn't sure that was them when I saw them because the cards are titled differently, thank you. I'll be adding them to my Org and take them out of my photobucket

NP. It took me a while to confirm that it was right when I was adding mine in.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
01-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I have these two for trade if you are interested. 1998 Wheels Custom shop Prizes. Rare and tough redemption card pulls. Only two 9.5's graded. let me know if you are interested
[Image: gordonfront.jpg]
[Image: gordonback.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]
01-06-2012, 03:52 PM
(01-05-2012 08:42 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote:  I have these two for trade if you are interested. 1998 Wheels Custom shop Prizes. Rare and tough redemption card pulls. Only two 9.5's graded. let me know if you are interested
[Image: gordonfront.jpg]
[Image: gordonback.jpg]

Yes I would be interested in these cards. PM me and we can see if we can figure out a trade. Thank you.

Jerry

01-06-2012, 05:35 PM
(01-06-2012 03:52 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Yes I would be interested in these cards. PM me and we can see if we can figure out a trade. Thank you. Jerry
Hey Jerry sent out your cards today. I will send the dc# when I get home later.