`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards Added to Photobucket

Cards Added to Photobucket
Added the racing Autos and Relic cards that I have to my Photobucket. The 1991 Pro Set Racing and 1991 Gold Collectibles Dale Earnhardt cards, located in the sub folder are not in my Organize because could not find them on Beckett list, are available for trade also. Still adding a bunch of base and insert cards. Looking for Jeff Gordon cards. Let me know if interested in trading. Thank you.

Jerry

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510...vo/Racing/
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Cards Added to Photobucket
Those '91 Pro Set cards are in the DB. They are listed as 1991 Pro Set Petty Family.

Wasn't sure that was them when I saw them because the cards are titled differently, thank you. I'll be adding them to my Org and take them out of my photobucket

(01-02-2012, 02:18 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Wasn't sure that was them when I saw them because the cards are titled differently, thank you. I'll be adding them to my Org and take them out of my photobucket
NP. It took me a while to confirm that it was right when I was adding mine in.

I have these two for trade if you are interested. 1998 Wheels Custom shop Prizes. Rare and tough redemption card pulls. Only two 9.5's graded. let me know if you are interested
[Image: gordonfront.jpg]
[Image: gordonback.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(01-05-2012, 09:42 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I have these two for trade if you are interested. 1998 Wheels Custom shop Prizes. Rare and tough redemption card pulls. Only two 9.5's graded. let me know if you are interested
[Image: gordonfront.jpg]
[Image: gordonback.jpg]
Yes I would be interested in these cards. PM me and we can see if we can figure out a trade. Thank you.

Jerry

(01-06-2012, 04:52 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Yes I would be interested in these cards. PM me and we can see if we can figure out a trade. Thank you. Jerry
Hey Jerry sent out your cards today. I will send the dc# when I get home later.